Axo Finans - Oslo, Norway - January 19, 2021
Send your application by e-mail to Morten Armand Johansen, CMO of Axo AS by February 28
Axo Finans is a digital comparison service for loans, consumer loans and debt consolidation. The company was founded in 2008 and helps thousands of customers every single month to make a better deal. Our service as a loans broker acts as a matchmaker between customer and bank / financial institution. The purpose is for customers to easily find the best loan offer tailored to each individual personal need. We therefore apply for a loan at several banks at the same time - so that the customer can more easily access the market's best loan terms. We are the largest loan broker in Norway and we also have operations in Sweden and Finland. Our goal is to become the Nordic region's best and largest performance marketing focused loan broker. To achieve this, it requires two things - we must be able to offer good customer experience to the customers we source AND we must be best-in-class in marketing and CRO.
To achieve our goals, we now want to strengthen our team with an Affiliate Manager with lots of energy that can help create interest and excitement about our campaigns and products. In addition to collaborating with well-known, external affiliate networks, we also have our own affiliate network, where publishers can sign up and work directly with us. Read more about our affiliate program. This makes it easier for smaller publishers and affiliates with their own website to be able to monetize the traffic they send to us.
As an Affiliate Manager, you are a key player who will help to find, evaluate, develop and motivate new and existing affiliates and publishers who market our products. You will be responsible for finding and onboarding new affiliates, and developing these to do the best possible job for Axo Finans across our markets. Our affiliates act as our digital sales team, in addition to traditional online digital marketing (Google, SoMe and SEO). You will be responsible for the daily follow-up, analysis and reporting of affiliate KPIs, expectation management of volume and quality goals, and further development of the marketing materials they use. The daily work includes meetings and relationship-building activities. You must be a good communicator both orally and in writing, also in English (fluent). Meetings with our affiliates take place either physically or online via for example Teams, Skype or Google Hangouts. Some travel activity in the Nordic countries must be expected.
- Daily follow-up of ongoing affiliate campaigns to maximize volume and ROI
- Follow-up of existing affiliates and publishers via physical and online video meetings
- Identify and recruit new affiliate partners and support their launch with us
- Analyze ongoing affiliate campaigns to identify opportunities and improvement
- Distribute campaign and cost reports both externally and internally
- Maximize Axo Finans' market share via affiliate partners
- Compliance control of affiliates' websites and campaign materials
- Help ensuring correct tracking and integration with the affiliate’s systems
- Contribute to developing and improving affiliates' marketing materials, creatives and content
Characteristics and qualifications
- You speak and write in English as if it were your mother tongue
- You have strong writing and verbal communication skills
- You have highly developed interpersonal skills and can build relationships
- You are creative, positive, energetic, independent and reliable
- You are triggered by CRO and creating content that converts (Content is mainly texts)
- You have a minimum of 1+ years experience from affiliate marketing where conversion has been the key word
- You have worked with performance marketing and know the terminology
- You love to learn new things and you master to process large amounts of information
- You have good business acumen and analytical skills
- You have technical understanding, is analytical, and skilled in Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- You have knowledge of Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Canva or other similar tools
- You have knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Tag manager and A / B testing
- You have knowledge of SEO and loves Google
Why should you work in Axo Finans?
- We are a cool place to work with many technically skilled colleagues in marketing
- Performance marketing and affiliates are absolutely central to the company's strategy - hence the Affiliate Manager is a key role with us
- We possess a startup mentality despite the fact that we are an established player with international ambitions
- Focus on core business with hands on management and quick decision making
- Offices located downtown in Oslo, Stockholm and Helsinki
- Safe & secure workplace in an international environment with robust owners
- Exciting work tasks and the opportunity to mold your own role
- Competitive salary and other benefits (insurance, pension, mobile phone subscription)
- Private health services including annual health check
- Social activities organized and covered by the company
About Axo Finans
Axo Finans is a Norwegian fintech company that helps people reduce their costs by obtaining the best possible conditions when applying for a loan. We are Norway's largest and one of the Nordic region's leading digital comparison services for consumer loans and debt consolidation. Axo Finans operates as a loan broker and cooperates with more than 40 Nordic and international banks, lenders and financial institutions. Customers submit one online loan application at our website and will then have their application processed by as many banks and lenders as possible. In this way, the customer increases the chance of approval, and saves both time and money, as the interest rate varies from bank to bank and also from person to person. Customers who consolidate their debt through our service can often save hundreds of dollars per month in reduced interest costs.
Axo Finans was founded in 2008 and is subject to guidelines from local FSA in each market. We were recently acquired by a US private equity fund and are now gearing up for further growth in Europe. In addition to Norway, Axo Finans also operates in Sweden, Finland and soon also Denmark.
More about Axo
Send your application by e-mail to Morten, CMO of Axo AS within February 28.
We look forward to hear from you.